Sunday, February 16, 2014

Poppies-What is your favorite flower?

That is the question for this month's image theme from the fabulous Mitzi Sato-Wiuff! This challenge can be found on her Facebook page: Stamps by Auora Wings.  I had a lot of fun coloring up this image, and I hope it makes you smile too! I can just imagine her "pffft" to blow the flower petal up into the air =]
.
 
 
If I made this into a bigger card than a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 it would have had more room for my background embossed paper image and more embellishments, but I really like being able to just pop it into an invitation envelope and send it out...I think the idea is still conveyed..

 
 
Here's more of a close up. The Copic colors I used were (from memory) R05, YR02, YR01, YR00, E50, E51, E53, E54, W5, W3, YG 91, YG 95, BG90.
This image is called Poppies and you can get it as a digital download from her shop on ETSY,  AuoraWings.

No comments:

Post a Comment