One more entry for January's Power and Spark Challenge at the Power Poppy Blog. This time I used the Page Map in the 1st column, 3rd row!
Here's a close up of the flowers. The three larger ones are colored differently; although the top two are close in color. In real life, the smaller one at the top is a tiny bit bluer and the larger of the top two is a little bit greyer-plumish purple....Anyway, here are the Copic colors I used. Try them out and see what I mean! V22, V25, V28 (top right). V91, V95, V99 (bottom 2 flowers). BV00, BV02, BV04 (top left flower-not the bud). The leaves are all colored with BG09, YG25, YG67.
Thanks for checking out my process!