Sunday, November 4, 2018

Honeybee Stamps Buzzworthy Challenge 17

My first Honeybee Challenge! -their 17th!  It's on Facebook and it's anything goes!! It's a good time to check out their shop if you don't already have some of their sets! They have a wide variety to fit many styles. (Sorry-not sorry for the enabler alert!)

I knew I wanted to use distress oxides on the background so I reached for some Bristol cardstock. I masked the ground level and blended blues above; used a brick stencil and water. Then splashed on yellow, orange and blue drops. The ground was burlap and sage. 
I stamped Blah Bunny onto the same paper and discovered it it's not my favorite for Copic markers as it bleeds easily. (I used Simon Says Stamp Intense Black ink.) The sentiments are from Blah Blah Blah and Happy Everything; stamped in Versafine Onyx Black ink. The same used on the card inside.
I think this flat Bunny is funny and hope you had a chuckle too!




No comments:

Post a Comment