Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Exciting news and short bio!

Exciting news for me! I am May 2020's Guest Designer for Newton's Nook Designs blog and stamp store!! I am so honored and excited for this privilege, and each Monday in May I'll have a post to inspire you on their blog, my personal blog (Paper-Crafting Nean) and have a short picture snippet on my Instagram (jeanneanmarshall).
Cardmaking became my crafting priority when I discovered alcohol markers, and that has since been my most common medium. I'm always up for a new medium or technique though!
I am a dental assistant/lab technician by trade, living in a small, rural Northern Montana town.
I'm looking forward to meeting new card-making friends, and hopefully can inspire you to get crafty during these unique times we are having.                 
Sending crafty Hugs!! Jeannean

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeannean! This is so exciting!!! I am so happy for you and I can't wait to see what wonderful things you bring to Newton's Nook. They are so lucky to have you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jane, I'm really excited too!

      Delete