Friday, October 10, 2014

Birthday Princess Lulu.

This is another card for Kraftin' Kimmie's Magical Krafty Crop-Challenge 4; Pretty in Pink. I'd also like to enter it into the Outlawz Monday Challenge.
 The image and words is from a rubber set, Birthday Lulu, from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
 
This one was a fun one to color! I embossed the words on the card front. Copic colors: E11, 04, 21, 00, R20; RV09, 06, 04, 02, 00, 66; 100, C9, 7. Also used were an atyou Spica clear glitter pen on the shoes and crown. The crown also has Silver Sharpie paint pen. The flower embellishment is from my stash; I believe originally from a set I bought from The Angel Company. Here's a couple photos showing the sparkle a little better...
Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. Aaaaw, she is so adorable!!! Love the bright pink!!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete