Friday, February 12, 2016

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Krop Weekend Cards!

What an inspiration the Krafty Krop has been to me! I pulled out all of my KKS images and had a stampin' party for one! The challenges got my mojo flowin'; thanks Kimmie for giving us a week to get our groove on!!
All my images were colored with Copic markers and mostly Stampin' Up! papers are used. Here are the cards I entered for the challenges. (All images and sentiments are from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and they are rubber or clear stamps!)
Krop Challenge 1: Birthday (Everyone needs more birthday cards for our men, right!)
 
Krop Challenge 2: Paper Piecing (Dress and hair bow match the peach flag paper!)
 
Krop Challenge 3: Pink! (What could be better than a Pink Cadillac!?- Is the song in your head like it is in mine, Aretha Franklin style!)

Krop Challenge 4: Fussy Cutting (Graduation will be here before I know it!)

Krop Challenge 5: Flowers (I have loved this image from the moment I first saw it; can you believe this is the first time I used it!)
 
Thanks for checking out my post and cards!



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment