The teal blue foil paper came with the ridges and was cut with the metal die mentioned above. One is popped up for added dimension. The sentiment, I believe from a Stamping Up! set is stamped in variegated pink-purple/blue metallic ink. White SF Sharpie Pen accents were added to her hair, but then I thought it made the artist's drawn lines look like dotted lines, so this gave me the perfect reason to add more Stickles sparkle to her hair. Stickles were also added to the collar of her dress and her necklace. She has clear Spica glitter pen added to her eyelids and a touch to her lips also. Here are some close-up shots:
Here's a second card for comparison I made for my stash, and I did not add the extra sparkles to her hair. (It was fun to challenge myself to try to make icy colors in pastel form! ; ] ). I used Copics on all.
The second part of SBS challenge was to use the headshot of Music Notes Rio. This time the challenge was to use black and white plus one other color of choice. (From the samples it looked like it was okay to color the skin natural colors.) Here's my take:
I decided to stick with the same aqua-teal color I love for this one. I am still
struggling practicing with black hair! The black colors were made with cool grays and BVs for the shirt and eyes. BGs were used for the pops of color. I tried to make the music notes look like they had a glowing, vibrant center. I also die cut the double background from a shape set, and the fancy flourish is from Lawn Fawn. The music note inked background is from a stamping wheel from Stamping Up!, and for an extra accent of color, I added some enamel dots.
Thanks for checking out my site!