Friday, June 27, 2014

KKS Challenge 3-Unconventional Colors!

Here's my entry for this Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge! I've been stamping like crazy the last few days to get some cards done for the challenges. Scroll around my blog to see the other cards I entered into their themes :)
This was a fun one to color up, and the first time I colored an entire image in black and white!

 

I thought it would be pretty unconventional to color the party girl in black and white.
I used my range of Copic C shades. Unfortunately the photo is a little washed out, and this background paper is more of a not-quite navy color in real life; that is not showing up too well.
I originally planned to find some wild, party-type paper for the background, but this piece jumped out instead! Here's the whole card:
This is Sophia and she comes with two sentiments, one of which I used on this card. This set is from KKS.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment