Friday, June 27, 2014

KKS Challenge 5-Two or more stamps!

Here's my entry for this Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge! I've been stamping like crazy the last few days to get some cards done for the challenges. Scroll around my blog to see the other cards I entered into their themes :)
 
This little cutie is from the Birthday Lulu stamp set which comes with three girly, party images and 5 sentiments, from KKS. She is colored with Copic markers and the layout is from MFT Blueprints 15. The graph paper in the background is really a pretty, deep/bright-pink color in real life, and the striped flag paper pieces have a little bit of a shimmer to them.
When I cut the pink graph paper out with the Blueprints die, I also cut out the smaller piece shape-like the one the image is stamped on, so now I have that smaller-shaped pattern piece I can use on another card! This also lets the white paper with the image on it nest flat into the graph-like background paper.
Thanks for looking, and I hope you enjoyed all the fun challenges from KKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment