Friday, November 6, 2015

Holiday Pie! Sassy Studio Designs style!

Every Friday the team provides you with inspiration on a particular image. These are images are ones that may have been forgotten about, or need a little extra lovin! (This month I was chosen to be a guest designer through the monthly progressive challenge.)

This image will ONLY be available for FREE for 24 hours! Since this is a retired image, make sure you grab her before she's gone for good! All you have to do is join the SSD Facebook Fan Page and it will be available for you to download for 24 hours ONLY!

Today's image is called Holiday Pie, and this is the card I made with it. The pattern paper is from a garage sale and I colored the image to match with Copic markers. Half of a vellum doily finishes off my card.
Here's a close up, trying to catch some of the Wink of Stella sparkle I added to her jewelry.
 
Thanks for looking, and I hope I have inspired you to grab this freebie (quick) and bake up some Holiday magic with her!


No comments:

Post a Comment