Saturday, November 7, 2015

Outlaws Challenge-Christmas

This week Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring Outlawz Challenges and the theme is Christmas.
 
 The digital image I used can be found here in this section of the shop. She's called; Hanging The Wreath, and I think she is perfect to use all winter long-totally a holiday image that can be dressed up or down!
 
  I am lucky enough to have won a spot as a guest design team member with Sassy Studio Designs for the month, and I colored up this image with Copic markers. SKIN:  E04, E11, E21, E00, R20. LIPS: RV99, R56. EYES: B23, B32, W5, W9. HAIR: E55, R53, E51. SHIRT/BOOTS: E77, E74, E71, E70, E49. PANTS: W9, W7, W5. WREATH: R59, R46, R35, YG25, YG67, G28. (I've found new favorite combos for a red and a green!)
 
 The background was made by first lightly covering the card with Stamping Up! Soft Sky ink and then taking a scrap edge of paper and sponging Ballet Blue ink off it. The darker edge of the 'sun ray' is against the edge of the scrap paper and it fades lighter as it is sponged off the scrap. I just made a dot off the edge of my card and made sure to keep one edge of my scrap paper always on it so the 'rays' would look like they were coming from a central point.
 
 I also used a staircase die from Memory Box and Landscape Borders from W+9 for the snowy drifts. The words are from a sentiment set at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps, and is stamped with SU! Ballet Blue ink.
 Thanks for looking and if you'd like, you can follow me on  e-mail or Bloglovin by clicking the button at the top left, or if you are on Instagram, you can find me there!


No comments:

Post a Comment