Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Sassy Studio Designs November Progressive Challenge

Wow! Can you believe it, I was chosen to be a guest on the design team for Sassy Studio Designs for the month of November!! It was all because of the October Progressive Challenge on Facebook. Come play, it's fun!
If this is the first month you join, the image is totally free, and continues to be free as long as you play each month. We have a whole month to make a project and post to Facebook. Then you can also have a chance to become the next guest designer too!
This month the image is Princess Feathers Portrait, and she's perfect for this time of year!


 

Here's a side view to see all the dimension in this We-R-Memory Keepers embossing folder.
 
 
The background was made with Mini Distress Inks smeared directly onto the paper, then spritzed and dripped with water. After I dried it a little I smeared on a touch more ink -direct from the pad onto the paper- and spritzed with a fine water mist to help blend the colors. Then I dried the sheet, stamped my sentiments (a multi-sentiment pack from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps) and ran the paper through the embossing folder.
 
The image is colored with Copic markers and I found a couple new color combos I really like!
Hair: 100, E49, E77, E23.   Skin: E04, E23, E11, E53 with lips E08, E04. Eyes: E77 YR27, W5, 100.  The blue colors are from: BG34, BG15, BG11, BG10. 
 
Thanks for looking and I hope you'll check out Sassy Studio Designs Progressive Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment